Now you can check sepco Online Bill from here. Here on this page you can check Sukkur Electric Power Company online bills. Sepco stand for Sukkur Electric Power Company. The sepco company is supply electricity to the areas of Sukkur as well as nearby areas. SEPCO also supply electricity to Larkana, Dadu Ghotki, Khairpur, Kashmore / Kandhkot, and some portion of Rahimyar Khan District. Furthermore, the company also provides electricity to some portion of Jamshoro District, Naushehro Feroze portion of Shaheed Benazirabad District.
As, we all know electricity is the basic need of all of us. With out electricity life is not complete. Every one is using the electricity on the daily basis and the bill is paid at the end of each month. The old methods of paying electricity bill are not used now. Every one is so much busy in his/her life. That everyone wants to save his/her time by paying the bill online. Here, we will guide you how to pay the sepco on line bill.
How to Check Sepco Online Bill
The method of checking electricity bill of sepco is very easy. The full procedure is describe below for online checking of sepcobills. You can also download your online sepco bill duplicate copy. If you lost your bill or due to some reason you can not get it.
- sepco online bill view can be check / download in the following way.
- The method to check online bill sepco is by reference number.
- First of all enter your 14 digits Numerical Reference Number in the reference box. After that click on the submit button.
- After you click on submit button. The system will automatically generate your current electricity bill.
- After the bill is displayed. You can take the print of your bill.
- Some of the reference numbers have been revised. So Please enter your New 14 Digit reference number as mentioned on your Printed electricity bill of Qesco.
How to Pay SEPCO online bill payment
Now a days, you can pay your bills of sepco online. You don’t have to go any where to pay your bill. You can easily pay your bill sepco online. There are numerous methods of paying the bill online. The most common method of paying the bill online is by online banking facility. If you have a account in any bank then you can activate your online mobile banking facility by just calling the helpline of your desire bank.