Check how to apply for Government Jobs in Karachi At Public Sector Organization from here. Last Date to apply is 04 September, 2022. This Job is announced in Dawn Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Bachelor, BCS, BIT, DAE, BS. The Postal code of Karachi is 74000. A public sector organization intends to recruit technical personnel on contract basis for a newly established Unit aimed at utilizing data for well-informed, swift, and better decisions in delivering all sectors of economy.
Government Jobs in Karachi At Public Sector Organization
|Posted Date:||28 August, 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, BCS, BIT, DAE, BS|
|Last Date:||04 September, 2022|
|Organization:||Public Sector Organization|
|Public Sector Organization Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
- Graphic designer
- Data analyst
- Data entry operator
- Web developer
- Mobile app developer
- Software developer
- The Unit has a mandate to collect, compile, analyse, and visualize data from the important projects to diagnose potential vulnerabilities, identify patterns causing delay, highlight slow and fast performing projects, as well as prepare briefs, reports, and recommendations for executive level decision-making to resolve bottlenecks and drive progress.
- The Unit will deliver this by driving processes for extracting and using the data in creative ways to develop an information base, collate and compare past and present trends with best practices in project management, and establish an online portal which not only serves as repository but also as a dynamic tool for real-time supervision, steering, and reporting purposes.
- Application are invited from interested candidates holding domicile of Sindh to apply.
- Please send your CV along with a covering letter via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position applied for in the subject line, latest by 04 September, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview after an initial scrutiny of the application documents.
- All the appointments will be contractual, and no TA/DA will be admissible.