Check full details about Government Jobs in KPK At Medical Teaching Institution from here. Last Date to apply is 16-08-2022. This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. Title of the jobs are Assistant Professor Nursing, Nursing Lecture, accountant, Assistant Librarian, Computer Technician, Students Affairs Associates. By hand, application will not be accepted. Selection will be purely on merit basis. Those candidates who are eligible for this jobs must apply to avail this opportunity. Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
Government Jobs in KPK At Medical Teaching Institution
|Location:||Swabi, KPK, Pakistan|
|Education:||According to Posts|
|Organization:||Medical Teaching Institution|
|Address:||Gajju Khan Medical, Bacha khan medical complex, Swabi, KPK|
- Assistant Professor Nursing
- Nursing Lecture
- Assistant Librarian
- Computer Technician
- Students Affairs Associates
How to apply ?
- Application form available on www.gkmics.edu.pk, along with Covening Letter CV/Resume attested Educational testimonial, CNIC, Experience Certificates should be addressed to Hospital Director The required documents should reach to the HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT BACHA KHAN MEDICAL COMPLEX SHAHMANSOOR Swabi by 16 August 2022
- Application must be in a sealed envelope, with the position applied for clearly written shall be sent through Courier.
- By hand application will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications or without bank deposit slip will not be entertained Applying for more than one post the candidate should provide separate documents and deposit slip Job Specification is available on the website www.gmos edupk Any application document received after the closing date Deadline shall be stand rejected No document will be accepted changed/replaced once received along with the application.
- The MTI GKMC/BKMC has the ght to increase and decrease or cancel any or all of the positions.
- In-Service Employees shall apply through Proper Channel, wherein upon selection, they will have to resign from the Current Position & Recruitment and selection of appropriate candidates will be done with transparency & merit In case of selection appointment the services of such candidate will be govered by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching institutions Reform Act 2015 As Amended, and the rules regulations framed by there under.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for Test interview.