Check how to apply for Govt Jobs in Lahore At Communication and Works Department from here. Last Date to apply is 22-08-2022.This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, M. Phil, BCS, MCS, MBA, BIT, MIT, ACCA , CA , B.E, M.sc, MS, Others, BS. By hand, application will not be accepted. Selection will be purely on merit basis. If anyone wants to apply for more than one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application. Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
Communication and Works Department Jobs
|Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education Required:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, M. Phil, BCS, MCS, MBA, BIT, MIT, ACCA , CA , B.E, M.sc, MS, Others, BS|
|Company:||Communication and Works Department|
|Address:||Communication & Works Department adjacent to the Office of SE Highway Circle, Canal Bank Road, Near University of Punjab New Campus, Lahore|
- Assistant director social safeguard
- Manager mis
- Deputy director contract
- Accounts assistant
- Security guard
- Deputy director construction
- Deputy director procurement
- Office assistant
- Assistant manager mis
- Deputy director coordination
- Office boy
- Director contract
- Quantity surveyor
- Computer operator
- Director finance
- Deputy director gender
- Director admin
- Document controller
- Admin officer
- Assistant manager
- Director procurement
- Account officer
- Assistant director
- Finance officer
- Personal assistant
- Assistant director construction
- LTV driver
- Deputy director
- Deputy director environment
- Assistant director environment
- Deputy director social safeguard and director technical
How to apply ?
- Applications for Sr. No.1 to 18 are to be submitted online on the Punjab Job Portal at www.jobs.punjab gov.pk
- Applications for St. 19 to 23 should be reached by post courier along with CV. Domicile Certificate, Experience Certificate, 3 recent passport size photographs and copies of educational testimonials (duly attested/verfied) during the office hour up to last date of submission at the address given below Candidate must clearly mention the name of the post on the night comer of the envelop. Applications received after the given date shall not be considered.
- The last date for submission of application is 22-08-2022 till office hours.
- The committee constituted by the competent authority will determine the eligibility, suitability through evaluation criteria and subsequently interview.
- NOC of Government Servant is required. The in-service selected persons through open comptation will be eligible for having project incentive allowance as will be determined by the competent forum.
- Preference will be given to candidates from Sr. No. 1 to 10 except No 8) who have experience on the similar projects, working with Government Development Agencies, relevant overseas project experience, MDB funded project and enhanced qualification Only post qualification experience will be considered
- No relaxation in upper age limit is admissible against all posts except Government Notification issued arter December 2021.
- No TADA will be paid to the candidates for Test Interview
- For any query may contact, the Office of the Project Director, Project Management Unit, Punjab Arterial Roads Improvement Programe (PARIP), C&W Department Lahore.
- Get Full Detail on paper add below.