Check full details about Government Jobs in Lahore At University of Home Economics from here. Last Date to apply is 08 August, 2022.This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BCS, DAE, Others. By hand, application will not be accepted. Selection will be purely on merit basis. If anyone wants to apply for more than one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application. Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
Government Jobs in Lahore At University of Home Economics
|Education Required:||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BCS, DAE, Others|
|No of Seats:||06|
|Company:||University of Home Economics|
|Address:||Office of the Registrar Mateen Fatima Road, Gulberg II Block H University of Home-Economics, Lahore|
- Sub engineer
- Computer operator
- Construction supervisor
- Supervisor, driver
- Maintenance supervisor
- Sub engineer civil
- LTV driver
- All Applications must be submitted not later than 08-08-2022 with Prescribed Performa (Available on Website) & Original Application Processing Fee Slip.
- Fee must be deposited in the Habib Bank Limited, Pace Tower Branch, Gulberg Lahore.
- Copy of Application Processing fee slip will not be entertained.
How to apply ?
- The candidates should submit their complete applications on Prescribed Performa along with Attested copies of (Educational Documents, Experience Certificates, NOC, Domicile, CNIC, Two passport size photographs along with application form via Registered Mail /Courier Service to the office of Registrar, University of Home Economics. (By hand submission is not allowed).
- Candidates MUST clearly mention the Post Applied for on the top right corner of envelope.
- Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application forms, as well as separate paid processing fee slips.
- Candidates already in service of a Government / Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous body must submit a copy of NOC along with application forms by the due date; otherwise, their applications shall not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Quota for disabled persons is 3% and Quota for Minorities is 5 % as per Government of the Punjab Policy.
آپ کو اپلائی کرنے کی سمجھ نہیں آ رہی تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں آپ کی رہنمائی کر دی جائے گئی