Check full details about Government Jobs in Pakistan At Federal Investigation Agency FIA from here. Last Date to apply is 24-8-2022.This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of recruitment and also after employment.
They shall produce NOC at the time of interview. Ex-Servicemen can also apply. Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of Domicile/Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview. No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
Government Jobs in Pakistan At Federal Investigation Agency FIA
|Posted Date:||12 August, 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||24 August, 2022|
|No of Seats:||499|
|Company:||Federal Investigation Agency – FIA|
|Address:||Additional Director HRM, FIA – Federal Investigation Agency Headquarters, G-9/4, Islamabad|
- Assistant Sub Inspectors
- Dispatch Riders
- Naib Qasid
- Staff Car Drivers
- Steno Typists
- Sub Inspectors Investigation
- Upper Division Clerks
How to apply ?
- Interested candidates can only submit online applications on FIA web portal recruitment.fia.gov.pk
- Information claimed in online form will be treated as final.
- Detailed General Instructions / guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Closing date for submission of applications is 24.08.2022.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- All the candidates applying for above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e 05 years. Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time).
- Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted at any place in Pakistan. Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel.