Check procedure of applying for Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs from here. Last Date to apply is 29 August, 2022. This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor. By hand, application will not be accepted. Selection will be purely on merit basis. Those candidates who are eligible for this jobs must apply to avail this opportunity. Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs
|Education Required||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Company:||Election Commission of Pakistan ECP|
|Address:||Deputy Director, PO Box 1418, GPO, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Naib Qasid
- Sub assistant
- Steno typist
- Data entry operator
How to apply ?
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the website within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Applicants who apply through the Online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard forms failing which the candidates will be considered as ineligible.
- Hard copy of application on the following prescribed format along with CVs and all relevant educational/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach through P.O. Box No. 1418 within 20 days of publication of this advertisement on the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
- Applications received after cut-off date shall not be entertained. 5. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised post partially or totally.
- Stations for test/interview will be decided subject to number of candidates.
- The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in the country where such post (s) exists.
- Relaxation of upper age limit shall also be admissible under the initial appointment to civil posts (Relaxation of upper age limit) Rules, 1993.