Check how to apply for Govt Jobs At Government of The Punjab Agriculture Department from here. Due date is 02 November, 2022.This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Bachelor, Master, Mphil, Phd. In case the project period is reduced / enhanced, contract appointment order will be amended accordingly with approval of competent authority.
Govt Jobs At Government of The Punjab Agriculture Department
|Posted on:||17 -10-2022|
|Education Required||Bachelor, Master, Mphil, PHD|
|Organization Name||Government of The Punjab Agriculture Department|
|Address:||Section Officer (R&E) Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, 2-Bank Road, Lahore|
- Scientific officer
- Relaxation in upper / lower age limit is not admissible for the post of Principal Scientist (Horticulture), BPS-19 whereas five (05) years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible against all remaining posts.
- In case of other relevant degrees, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC will be provided by the candidate.
- The contract appointment is temporary in nature, non-transferable, job / post specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization.
- The contract appointment will be initially for a period of one year which can be extended / reduced up to project period with the approval of competent authority.
- Retired person are not eligible.
- The persons who are already in Government service including contract employees should apply through proper channel. In case of selection, a confirmed civil servant shall retain his lien against his original substantive post.
- The recruitment will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy, 2022 and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- The application on prescribed form (which can be download from www.agripunjab.gov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D) Building), Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate. position in Board/University, issued by the concerned authority/Madrissa, release orders for ex-Service men, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by 2 November, 2022.
- . Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TADA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, hard copy of application form along with complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this Department.
آپ کو اپلائی کرنے کی سمجھ نہیں آ رہی تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں آپ کی رہنمائی کر دی جائے گئی