Check procedure of applying for Govt Jobs At Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC from here. Due date is 17/10/2022.This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Education required for this job is PHD, MA, BBA, MBA, MBBS, P.G Diploma, B.E, M.sc, B Pharmacy, BDS, BS. All requirements i.e. degrees, certificates, experience, courses etc. must be completed by closing date of the advertisement.
Govt Jobs At Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC
|Posted on:||02 October, 2022|
|Location:||Mianwali, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education Required||PHD, MA, BBA, MBA, MBBS, P.G Diploma, B.E, M.sc, B Pharmacy, BDS, BS|
|Due Date:||17 October, 2022|
|Organization||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC|
|Address:||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Mianwali, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Medical officer dentist
- Executive admin
- Principal scientist
- medical officer
- Admin officer
- biomedical engineer
- head mistress
- Degree of 04 years’ duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree-16 year’s education.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post. Candidates already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/Interview. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply.
- Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply. Dual nationality holders are not eligible Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee shortlisting.
- If large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the more qualified and/or experienced would be shortlisted. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis at lump sum pay for an initial period of one year and extendible to a specified period of time subject to performance. (For Sr. No 6 and 7).
- The appointment during the contract shall be liable to termination on thirty days notice on either side or payment of basic pay in lieu thereof, without assigning any reason. (for Sr. No 6 and 7).
Check More Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2022
آپ کو اپلائی کرنے کی سمجھ نہیں آ رہی تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں آپ کی رہنمائی کر دی جائے گئی
Facebook Comments Box