Check full details about Federal Board of Revenue Jobs from here. Last Date to apply is 18 August, 2022. This Job is announced in Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Bachelor, Master. The Expression of Interest and Curriculum Vitae (enclosed in an envelope clearly mentioning the position applied for written on the top right corner of the envelops) must be delivered to the address below (in person or by surface mail) not later than 1500 hours on August 18, 2022.
In case any personal interaction is required; it would be undertaken virtually. Applicants are therefore advised to ensure that updated and complete contact information has been provided in their EOI (Form) and CV.
Federal Board of Revenue Jobs
|Posted Date:||12 August, 2022|
|Last Date:||18 August, 2022|
|Company:||Federal Board of Revenue FBR|
|Address:||Room No. 712, Seventh Floor Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) FBR House, Constitution Avenue Islamabad|
- Communication Specialist
- Coordination Reporting Specialist
- Monitoring Evaluation Specialist
- Social Management Specialist
- The Federal Beard of Revenue now invites eligible individuals to express their interest in providing the aforementioned services. Interested individual consultants must provide.
- A letter of Expression of Interest, providing information demonstrating ability, skills and experience to undertake the assignment and deliver input/outputs required under the TOR.
- A detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and experience in carrying out similar assignments, as well as references for possible checks.
- Duly filled and signed “Expression of Interest Form (Individual Consultants) as enclosed with the TORS.
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers July 2016 (revised November 2017 and August 2018] Procurement Regulations”) setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Consultants will be selected in accordance with the Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants method set out in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018.