Check full details about Govt Jobs in Punjab At Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC from here. Last Date to apply is 30-08-2022.This Job is announced in Express Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Master, BCS, MCS, M.sc, MS, Others, BS. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP.
Govt Jobs in Punjab At Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC
|Posted Date:||16 August, 2022|
|Education Required||Master, BCS, MCS, M.sc, MS, Others, BS|
|Last Date:||30 August, 2022|
|Company:||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Address:||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC LDA Plaza, 7-Edgerton Road, Lahore|
- Hardware engineer
- Anesthesia technologist
- Pathology technologist
- Imaging technologist
- Surgical technologist
- Software engineer
- Radiography technologist
How to apply ?
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission.
- If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his/ her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained/total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview.
- CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at Lahore.