Check how to apply for Govt Jobs in Quetta At Livestock & Dairy Development Department from here. Due date is 08-03-2023.This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Primary,Middle , Matric , Intermediate.
Govt Jobs in Quetta At Livestock & Dairy Development Department
|Posted on:||04 March, 2023|
|Education Required||Primary,Middle , Matric , Intermediate|
|Last Date:||08 March, 2023|
|Organization||Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
|Address:||Livestock & Dairy Development Department Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan”,|
- Naib Qasid
- Camle Man
- Forest Guard
- The aforementioned vacancies will be filled in accordance with the Government Orders Regulations of 1991.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 28 years old, with the upper age limit being reduced in accordance with government regulations.
- Applicants should use their takma to submit their applications for professional vacancies.
- Including your Identity Card (CNIC), Local Domicile Surreeket, Trade Education Teacher, and three certified copies, you must provide all supporting papers with your application.
- Those that apply for the role will be considered.
- The candidate will be referred to as a coconut.
- The applicants who give bogus teachers may also face legal implications in addition to tarili.
- Instructors offered by unregistered organisations won’t be accepted.
Check More Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2023
Facebook Comments Box