Check procedure of applying for Latest Govt in Pakistan At Pakistan National Council of the Arts from here. Due date is 16-03-2023.This Job is announced in Khabrain Jobs. The Education required for this job is Matric , Bachelor , Master , B.com. Applications from government employees should go through the correct channels. Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to the test/interview.
Latest Govt in Pakistan At Pakistan National Council of the Arts
|Posted on:||03 March, 2023|
|Education Required||Matric , Bachelor , Master , B.com|
|Last Date:||16 March, 2023|
|Organization||Pakistan National Council of the Arts|
|Address:||Plot No 05, Sector No F-5/1, Islamabad|
- Director Publication Research Reference
- Director National Puppet Theatre
- Director Children Art Workshop
- Director National Performing Arts Group
- Deputy Director Project Development Coordination
- Supervisor National Performing Arts Group
- Programme Executive Performing Arts Division
- Makeup Artist
- Designer Visual Arts Division
- Craft Master
- Lower Division Clerk
- Urdu Typist
- No test or interview attendance fees will be paid.
- The PNCA’s recruitment guidelines will be followed for all hiring for the aforementioned positions.
- The advertisement mentioned above set a maximum age limit; nevertheless, age restrictions will be applied in accordance with government regulation.
- PNCA maintains the right to halt or end the hiring procedure at any time without providing a 7. justification.
- Within 15 days of the day this advertisement was published, applicants must submit their applications on the required application form (digitally filled out and signed) to the address provided, together with attested copies of all educational, work-related, and professional credentials.
Check More Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2023
Facebook Comments Box