Check full details about Government Jobs in Pakistan 2022 At MNFSR from here. Last Date to apply is 20 October, 2022. This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor. The department reserves the rights to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
|Posted on:||25 September, 2022|
|Education Required:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Organization:||Ministry of National Food Security & Research MNSFR|
|Address:||Ministry of National Food Security & Research MNSFR Jinnah Avenue, Malir Halt, Karachi|
- Field man
- Steno typist
- Aviation mechanic
- Naib qasid
- Store keeper
- Upper division clerk
- Including mali
- Cleaner aviation
- Lower division clerk
- Locust assistant
- Cleaner motor
- Field assistant
- Eligible applicants should apply through National Job Portal (www.njp.gov.pk) website within the 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Applicants already in Government Service may apply through proper channel and shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Applicants shortlisted for interview shall produce original documents along with set of attested copies of degrees/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board /Universities/Institutes at the time of interview.
- Maximum age relaxation is allowed in upper age limit as per rules.
- Quota for women, minorities and disabled persons will be observed as prescribed under the rules.
- Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of eligibility/suitability/experience will be called for test/interview.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forge information and fake or bogus documents.
- Department of Plant Protection M/o National Food Security & Research reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.