Check Lahore Electric Supply Company Lesco Bill Online for the year 2024 from here. Now you can check your Lesco bill with the help of reference number & customer ID. Due to any reason if you don’t get any monthly bill then you can download the Lesco duplicate copy easily. You can also check your Lesco bill by meter number.
The Lahore Electric Supply Company LESCO is the electricity distribution company. The Lesco provides electricity to the areas of Lahore and also the areas of Okara, Sheikhupura, and Nankana. The Lahore Electric Supply Company was founded on March 22, 1998. The aim of establishing the Lahore Electric Supply Company is to fulfill the need for electricity. LESCO is responsible for supplying electricity to residential, commercial, and industrial consumers in its assigned areas.
How to Check Lesco Bill Online and Print Bill Online?
The online bill service is very useful for the lesco customers. Due to this online bill service of Lesco, the customer doesn’t have to pay the extra bill. If any customer doesn’t get his or her bill due to any reason. Then he/she just has to download the duplicate copy of Lesco bills.
Procedure to Generate Duplicate Lesco Bill
The procedure is very simple to generate duplicate bill copies of Lesco Lahore Electric Supply Company. The duplicate of Lesco can be downloaded in two ways. The first way is by reference number and the second one is by customer number.
How To Download Bill By Reference Number
If you want to download the bill copy of Lesco then simply follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all open the Google search engine and type Lesco bill.
- The official website of Lesco will then open.
- After the website is open click on the bill section.
- Navigate to the download bill by reference number.
- Enter your reference number. The reference number is 14 digit number.
- After you enter the Lesco reference number click on the search button.
- Your desired month bill copy of lesco will be shown on the screen.
- If you want to download the bill simply take the print of your bill.
How To Download Bill By Customer Number
If you want to download your Lahore Electric Supply Company Bill by customer number then simply follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- First, open the official website of Lahore Electric Supply Company Lesco.
- Then click on the download bill section.
- After that click on the customer number section.
- Enter your customer number. The customer number is 10 digit number.
- Click on the generate button.
- The system will generate the required month bill.
How to find the Lesco Reference Number or Customer ID?
The procedure is very simple find the reference Number or Customer ID of Lesco. Just pick the old bill of Lesco and compare the picture with the picture that is mentioned below. The red box below the tariff highlights the Reference number & customer ID section. Hope you will understand how to find the reference Number or Customer ID.
LESCO Operation Circles
|North Lahore Circle
|5 Divisions / 28 Sub Divisions
|Central Lahore Circle
|5 Divisions / 31 Sub Divisions
|Eastern Lahore Circle
|4 Divisions / 23 Sub Divisions
|4 Divisions / 23 Sub Divisions
|South-Eastern LHR Circle
|4 Divisions /26 Sub Divisions
|4 Divisions / 18 Sub Divisions
|5 Divisions / 30 Sub Divisions
|4 Divisions / 16 Sub Divisions
Guidelines For Saving LESCO Electricity Bill
As we all know the cost of electricity is increasing day by day. Due to this increase in electricity bills middle-class people are suffering from this. If you follow the steps that are mentioned below. Then you can reduce your electricity bill.
- The extra lights must be turned off to reduce the electricity bill.
- The tube lights must be replaced with LED lights.
- Don’t use Air Conditioners (ACs), electric heaters & microwave ovens in peak hours.
LESCO Bill Peak Hours 2024:
|December to February
|5 PM to 9 PM
|March to May
|6 PM to 10 PM
|June to August
|7 PM to 11 PM
|September to November
|6 PM to 10 PM
How to Check the Load Shedding Schedule Of LESCO
The process to check the load-shedding schedule of Lesco Lahore Electric Supply Company is mentioned below.
- First of all, visit the Lesco CCMS Official Website.
- Tap to the feeder details and click on it.
- After the feeder section is opened, the search bar indicates to enter the reference number.
- Enter the reference number and click on the search button.
- After you click on the search button your feeder load-shedding schedule is displayed.
How To Register and Track Complaints against LESCO
- First of all, visit the CCMS site.
- At the right corner, there is a register button. Click on the register button.
- After that, complete the form. Fill all the boxes with complete information.
- Double-check your reference number. If your reference number is incorrect then your registration is not successful.
- After your registration is successful click on the complaint icon.
- A new page will open. Complete the form and enter your details correctly.’
- After you complete the form click on submit button.
- After, your complaint was submitted successfully. The system generated a code.
- By using that code you can check the status of your complaint.
Extension of Due Date for LESCO Online Bill Payment
Nowadays the cost of electricity is very high. The bills are increasing every month. Many customers of Lesco are unable to pay the bill. Lesco has introduced an extension to the electricity bill. This service is useful to those who want some days after the due date to pay the required bill. The officers of Lesco can extend the last date to pay the bill according to their designation. The details are mentioned below.
SDO/RO/AM(CS)/AMO (Assistant Manager Operation)
The SDO has the power to extend the last date to pay bills up to 3 days. The maximum amount of the bill doesn’t exceed 50,000 rupees.
The SE manager can extend the last date up to 3 days. The maximum bill is not more than 5,00000 rupees.
CEO (chief executive officer)
The chief executive office of Lesco has the power to extend the due date to pay bills for 10 days.
LESCO Bill Installment Service
The Lesco has started the bill installment service. This service is very useful to those persons who can not pay the bill at once. This service is also useful to those persons whose electricity bill is greater than their salaries. By using this service you can make the installments of your bill. For example, if your bill is 5000 rupees. You can make two installments. Each installment is of 2500 rupees.