Check how to apply for New Govt Jobs Pakistan June 2022 At Ministry of Human Rights from here. Due Date to apply is 17-06-2022. This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Primary. By hand, application will not be accepted. Selection will be purely on merit basis. If anyone wants to apply for more than one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application. Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
New Govt Jobs Pakistan June 2022 At Ministry of Human Rights
|Education Required:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Primary|
|No of Seats:||10|
|Company:||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Address:||Muhammad Ali Shan, Deputy Director, National Commission on the Rights of Child, Office No. 502, 5th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1, Aga Khan Road, Islamabad|
- Upper Division Clerk UDC,
- Lower Division Clerk LDC,
- Dispatch Rider, Driver,
- Naib Qasid, Sweeper,
How to apply ?
- Government employers apply through proper channel.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed during Tests/Interviews.
- Age relaxation will be admissible according to government rules.
- No TA/ DA is paid for interview / Test.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Incomplete applications & applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Get Full Detail on paper add below.