Here all the details related to Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Online Bill Check for the year 2024 are available. If for some reason you have not received the Qesco bill, then there is no need to worry because you can download the Qesco bill online.
How to Check QESCO Online Bill
The procedure to download the duplicate copy of the Qesco bill is mentioned below.
- You must know your reference number or customer ID to download the bill copy of Qesco.
- Log on to the Qesco official website.
- After the Qesco website is opened. On the right corner, there is a search bar.
- In the search bar write download the Qesco bill by reference number.
- A new page on the Qesco website will open asking you to enter your reference number.
- Enter your reference in the reference number box and enter search.
- Your duplicate bill of Qesco will shown on your screen.
About QESCO Quetta Electric Supply Company
How to find the Reference Number on the QESCO Bill?
If you don’t know where the reference number is written on the bill, we can help you. No need to worry. Just pick up an old bill and see the image given below. In the image customer ID and the reference number are highlighted, so you can find the reference number by looking at this picture. First of all, connection date, connection load, reading date, etc. are written on the top of your bill. At the top right corner, the connection date is written. Below that is the customer ID and reference number.
How To Download QESCO Bill From Mobile App
If you want to download the previous bill of Qesco or the recent month’s bill of Qesco, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all open your mobile Play Store.
- Write Qesco Quetta Electric Supply Company mobile app.
- A Qesco app will shown on screen. At the right corner, there is a download button. Enter the download button.
- After the Qesco app is downloaded install it.
- After the installation is complete the Qesco app will open.
- You can check your bill by reference number as well as by entering your 10-digit Qesco customer ID.
QESCO Bill Payment Methods
There are two methods to pay the Qesco bill. The first method is by using the Jazz Cash. The second method is to pay the Quetta Electric Supply Company bill in any branch of UBL, MCB, or ABL. If you want to pay your Qesco bill by using Jazz Cash. Then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First open jazz cash app.
- Select the bill section. After the bill section is opened click on the electricity bill section.
- After the electricity section is opened. Select Qesco from the list.
- Enter your reference number and enter find.
- Your bill from Qesco is shown on your screen.
QESCO Peak Hours
The Qesco peak hours are mentioned below in the table.
|6:00 pm-10:00 pm
|6:00 pm-10:00 pm
Service Areas of QESCO
Qesco supplies electricity to Quetta city and other cities of Balochistan Province. The list is mentioned below. Where Qesco Supplies electricity.
- Quetta Region – Quetta, Mastung, Kallat, Nushki, and Chagai districts
- Zhob Region – Zhob, Sherani, Musa Khel districts
- Sibi Region – Sibi, Ziarat, Harnai and Duki districts
- Khuzdar Region – Khuzdar, Awaran, Lasbela, Kohlu districts
- Gwadar Region – Gwadar city and nearby coastal areas