Check full details about WAPDA Jobs 2022 from here. Last Date to apply is 14-08-2022. This Job is announced in Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Bachelor, Master, MS. By hand, application will not be accepted. Selection will be purely on merit basis. Those candidates who are eligible for this jobs must apply to avail this opportunity. Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
WAPDA Jobs 2022
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MS|
|Company:||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Address:||Director General WAPDA B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore, Punjab|
- Deputy director
How to apply ?
- Only shortlisted / eligible candidates will be called for test/interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Written / Screening test shall be conducted by WAPDA Exam Cell.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in test/ interview, if he fails to produce NOC.
- No further age relaxation is allowed in prescribed age limit. Age will be calculated as on last date of receipt of applications.
- The appointment is purely on lumpsum pay package initially for 01 year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance). The services on lumpsum pay package shall not be regularized at any stage.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date shall be rejected. Any information / documents found bogus at any stage during induction or later in service will result in termination thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. How to Apply: –
- Prescribed application form is available on WAPDA’s website.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in, along with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Academic Certificates / Transcripts (both sides) of Matric / Intermediate / Graduation / Master etc, experience letters / Certificates, training certificates, NOC from Govt. department where working (if applicable), retirement orders containing SOS / SOD issued by MS Branch GHQ and 2 x recent passport size photographs directly to Director General (Recruitment). B-26 WAPDA House, Lahore through courier / postal service within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates at least one week before the test by WAPDA Exam Cell.
New Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2022
Facebook Comments Box